Partnership Working at NPH Group
There are lots of interpretations of the term ‘partnership’ which explains why people are generally happier to talk about their practical experience of working with someone or a business as opposed to the concept of working in partnership.
What we know at NPH is that we are here to help people achieve better health in the work place and at home, however that might be possible, by working together with people who share in our values and are a ‘match’ with our business. We think that at the centre of being able to do this well is an openness to work with our customers and clients to bring with them the wide benefits of experiences together for one purpose.
For NPH, partnership working is all about working with people to help;
- Develop ways of working together in long-term relationships
- Find the right ‘match’ with people and businesses that want to work with us to extended the provision of shared knowledge and experiences
- Establish a sense of shared aims, objectives, goals and dreams
- Represent different interests through working together to become more than the sum of the individual parts
- Provide space for difference and disagreement in order to learn from each other
- Mature partnerships that can be informal or formalised, but we believe it is the ‘quality’ rather than the ‘form’ that determines shared success