If you are travelling abroad, some countries now require a negative COVID-19 swab test and ‘Fit To Fly’ certificate to prove that you do not have the virus prior to travelling.
We also provide ‘General PCR Testing’ (which you can book using the Fit to Fly option) for non-travel reasons to support businesses in the local community.
You can pre-book your ‘Fit To Fly’, ‘Rapid Antigen’ or ‘Test to Release’ below, but first there are a few more things you might like to know:
- The testing centre for PCR Fit to Fly, General PCR, and Test to Release is in the Viking Airport Parking Building at Leeds Bradford Airport
- For Rapid Antigen testing, the facility is located in the main terminal building next to Check In Hall A (available in March)
- You must bring your passport to your appointment
- For PCR Fit to Fly and PCR Test to Release, parking is FREE
- There will be friendly airport staff on hand to help
- PCR test costs £110 per person and results are provided by email within 48 hours of the test date and time
- Rapid Antigen test costs £60 per person and results will be emailed to you within 1 hour after your appointment time
- Test to Release test costs £110 per person and results are provided by email within 48 hours of the test date and time
- Qualified clinicians carry out the test
- Tests are analysed in our quality approved laboratory (PCR only)